Facebook Status, Twitter Tweets & Quotes.

We are the WTF generation: Wikipedia, Twitter and Facebook.

The awesome moment when your mom thinks that you have no money for school and gives you more.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is that you are stupid and make bad decisions.

That annoying moment when people only respond to the last part of your text, and leave the first and middle parts unanswered.

First thing I do in the morning: Look at the clock and hope I have more time to sleep.

I wish I could google the things I have misplaced.

Everyone makes mistakes. If you can’t forgive others, don’t expect others to forgive you.

When your mood is not good without any reason, you are definitely missing someone.

True love can’t be find where it don’t exist. Nor can it be hidden where it does.

NEVER underestimate GOD’s hand in all your plans.

To make someone happy, give them three things: Attention, Affection and Appreciation.

True frends are those who stick by you not only during good times, but also struggle with you through hard times.

I believe GOD per perfect plan for my life!

Be proud of who you are and how you look because he will love you no matter what.

The police is looking for a suspect described as sexy, funny & great in bed. You ugly ass is safe, but where should I hide?

I don’t want a perfect boyfriend. I just want someone to act silly with, someone who treats me well & loves being with me.

It’s not true that I had nothing ON….. The radio was ON. :)

Sometimes you keep your feelings to yourself because it’s hard for someone else to understand them.

This time last year I was a completely different person than I am now.

God knows who belongs in your life and who doesn’t. Trust and let go. Whoever is meant to be there, will still be there.

fb display picture

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

 

Copyright @ 2013-2015 FB Display Picture.

Designed by Templateiy & CollegeTalks