Fast and Furious 7 Director, James Wan, Says Movie Will Continue Filming After Paul Walker's Death

The cast of Fast and Furious
It's not over yet. Fast and Furious 7 director James Wan has confirmed that although production has been halted, the cast and crew will finish up the film in its entirety.
When Wan was asked by TMZ about the fate of the movie, he said there was absolutely no plans to abandon the project altogether.
"No change. People are still dealing with it," an insider tells Us Weekly of the situation. "Studio is trying to do the right thing while keeping the franchise going as well."
Earlier this week, Universal Pictures announced in a statement they would be shutting down production on the franchise following Paul Walker's tragic death.
"Right now, all of us at Universal are dedicated to providing support to Paul's immediate family and our extended Fast & Furious family of cast, crew and filmmakers. At this time we feel it is our responsibility to shut down production on Fast & Furious 7 for a period of time so we can assess all options available to move forward with the franchise," the studio said in a statement to Us. "We are committed to keeping Fast & Furious fans informed, and we will provide further information to them when we have it. Until then, we know they join us in mourning the passing of our dear friend Paul Walker." 
Walker died at the age of 40 from "combined effects of traumatic and thermal injuries" when his friend Roger Rodas lost control of his 2005 Porsch Carrera GT and slammed into a tree and light pole in Valencia, Calif., on Nov. 30. Rodas also died at the scene. Walker had played the role of Brian O'Conner in the first six films of the Fast and Furious franchise.

FB Display Picture

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

 

Copyright @ 2013-2015 FB Display Picture.

Designed by Templateiy & CollegeTalks